Monday, January 16, 2012

A Memorable Weekend

My beloved four day weekend has come to an end.  What a tragedy.  Although it is over, what a weekend it turned out to be!  For starters, Thursday night I went over to the most amazing girls house.  There, we relaxed, laughed until we cried (well I cried..), and watched our favorite TV shows. :) It's always great to start the weekend off with your best friend right? 

Next we enter into a day/night transformed into a memory never to be forgotten. It all began at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Me, Cade, Hunter, and Dad hooked sleds up to the GoCart and 4wheeler and took them through the feilds of snow.  That was quite the fun filled adventure.

Then the excitement of the evening began with the ring of a doorbell and a surprise waiting to be unveiled.  Brady, my date, picked me up at 7:00 pm. As we drive to our destination, I am giddy, excited, confused, and happy all at the same time. We pick up the other couple, and continue driving to the unknown place.  When we arrived, I notice we are at a dance studio.  Hmm. We enter, and low and behold, my cute date took me dancing. Side note- I LOVE to dance. Ironic right?  So, we began to learn how to ballroom dance! Brady already knew how, which made things a lot easier for me.  I had the time of my life. Most unique date ever, and definitely the best date I have ever been on.  After we danced for a couple of hours, went and got Slurpee's, headed back to the house, made Rice Krispy Treats, and talked. G R E A T  night. :) Side note- I'm still smiling.


















Saturday was the day of celebration.  Happy Birthday to my incredible mom!! We got her a Kindle Fire and a few of her favorite things.  Birthday success.  Her and Dad then left for the night, and the party began.  Just kidding :)  Jess came over and spent the night with myself and the kids!  We made S'mores over the oven, drank apple cider, and talked all night long.

Sunday, us kids met Mom and Dad up in Logan at the hotel and spent the night there. It was fun!
Finally, today I spent the day with my mommy.  We ran some errands, went to Pri's house (where I got to play with her adorable little boys), came home and had cake and ice cream with the grandparents.  Sounds like a great weekend!  I'm so blessed to have such incredible people in my life who can make me so happy and who I love so much.

0 things said about my life: