Sunday, November 6, 2011

The End

Sadly, my high school tennis career has ended. What a great experience it was to be able to play on the Varsity team all three years! I made so many new friends over those three years and created life long memories that I will cherish forever. I ended my last season with a bang and placed 4th in region personally, and the team placed 2nd in region! I made it to state and gave it my all. With that, I lettered all three years. To top it off, I was one of the captains! The other two were two of my best friends. I'm sad it's over, but maybe there will be opportunity in the future. I love my girls so much and will miss them like crazy!
The 3 Captains :)
Special thanks to my daddy for being my coach on and off the team :) I love you!

0 things said about my life: