Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dearest Leti,

Dearest Leti,

The first time I met you is a funny story. There was a football game that night, and I had invited everyone over so we could paint faces to show our school spirit! The boys told me they were bringing a new friend. I said okay, and thought nothing of it. As I got talking to them about this 'new friend', they told me she was from Spain, and that I would love her. I did not believe them. The doorbell rang, and there stood the boys. Behind them? The friend from Spain, LETI! (: We painted faces, and we all had a great time getting to know you. This is where our friendship began, and will continue on forever.

I want you to know, you have become one of my truest friends (a sister).  Even though we are thousands of miles away, it doesn't change a thing.  I am so thankful for the opportunity I got to meet you, and be a part of your experience here in Utah!  I can't wait for the day when I get to come see you in Spain.  We made so many incredible memories through our Sophomore year, and through the beginning of the summer!  I will never forget all the crazy adventures we went on!

You are an amazing person, and I always looked up to you.  You have the sweetest spirit, and an incredible personality.  You are also very brave.  I honestly don't think I could have done what you did. 

Leti I am going to miss you like crazy! Thank heavens for skype! :)  I will see you the next girls night!  I hope your flights were good, and I hope you have fun spending time with your family, and telling them about the crazy people you met here.  Never forget us!    Forever a Silverwolf, and forever my sister!  Love you!

Yours Truely,
Lexa.

0 things said about my life: