Saturday, May 22, 2010

iT's... SuMMeR-TiMe!

My Summer began on Thursday night.  (Even though school doesn't end until next Friday.) Anyway, The Girls and I decided to go the the State Chapionship Soccer game at the Rio Tinto Stadium.  We drove down to Salt Lake, and we arrived at the planned time.  As we were gathering our belongings to go buy our tickets, we realized that Ashley, our driver, locked her keys in her car. 
They were still in the ignition and everything.  None of us have ever made this mistake before, so no one knew what to do.  We decided to go ask the security man across the street. His responce: "Get ahold of your families. Good Luck!"  yeah, no help.  We went back to the car and called Jessica's sister- in - law.  The sister in law brought us wire hangers.  After an hour and a half of finger-smashing, frustrating
work, we FINALLY got it unlocked! (with only 20 
minutes left in the game.)
  This was only the beginning of
our adventures!  The Team did lose 1-0, but they played
very hard! Although we lost, we took 2nd in state! 
 When we left the game, we decided to go to Zeppe's, the
Italian Ice and Frozen Custard place (a.k.a. heaven on earth.) 
On our way there though, we past Krispy Kreme.  When the
Krispy Kreme light is on (on the sign) that means Free Donuts!
So, we stopped by.  No one would ask for one, so I was
nominated to do so. This began the "Lexa Chronicles".  This
title belongs to a group of pictures that has to do with me
waiting for things. I have no clue how in the world my friends came up
with this idea, but they did. They began taking pictures of me waiting
 (keep in mind I had no idea about this) and then told me about it after
the first picture. Gotta love it:) 
So after our delicious donuts, we journeyed to the beloved Zeppe's.  The cashier
 had an English accent. Fun Random Fact!  Once again, a picture
was taken of me waiting to pay.  We each got our gelata's, and continued
 to find a table, and eat.  While sitting there, a random
little boy comes to our table. He gently tap's Leah on the back.  He proceeds
 to go around the table and pat our backs.  He gets to me, and WHACK.
I get slapped. He continues around the table and ends back up at Leah.
WHACK, she gets slapped.  The other girls got gentle taps. Leah and I got lucky.
 After he slaps her, he begins to pound on her. Slap after Slap.  Who was this kid?
We have no idea.  As we are laughing with tears down our faces, the boys mom begins
 to yell at him.  After a few minutes he walks back to us, and apoplogizes. It was the
 funniest thing that has ever happened!  There are more small stories of adventures,
but these were the best.  Summer, HERE WE COME:)

1 things said about my life:

Jess said...

Probably the greatest night ever! Ps I didn't know you had one of these. I found it looking at the Leti collage thing. I love it :)