Sunday, January 29, 2012

Eighteen

Yesterday was the day of the big 18! The event shared on this day was the Winterball dance at school.  I have been so busy planning this dance that I had totally overlooked my birthday.  Usually I am pumped because it is the best day of the year, but this year was a little different.  I had been so stressed out that I just wanted that day to get over with.  The 28th comes along, and it ended up being so great.  For our day activity for the dance we had a scavenger hunt at the mall, ate, ate some more at dinner, went and danced the night away, then ate more and hung out.  It was the funnest dance I have ever been too.  I had such a great time :)  So, the best day of the year was a success. What a relief it's over though... ;)

0 things said about my life: