Saturday, December 18, 2010

Elder Lyons

On Wednesday, our cousin Easton left for the MTC!!  He did such an great job at his farewell on Sunday, and he's going to so good in Honolulu.  I'm so excited for him!  I can't wait to here about his mission and to see him in two years.  Good Luck Elder Lyons!  We love you! :)
I'm so incredibly blessed with an amazing family.  I couldn't ask for a better one.


2 things said about my life:

SheridanK said...

Lex, you're so awesome!!!! I love your family so much, they're so great! You guys are awesome for coming down for his farewell, I know he appreciated that! If you guys ever have time, you should write him!:) Love you!!!!

Alexa said...

We've already written him actually! Every single one of us (: I love you guys too (: We are all very blessed to have each other!