Monday, March 1, 2010

LoViN LiFe

BEWARE: Long Post!
I haven't updated in forever! Well, a lot has happened these few months! I had my 16th birthday, went on my first date and first dance, and lots of stuff!
For my birthday, all I wanted was my room redecorated. I will have to post pictures when it is completely finished. For now, we'll just say I absolutely love my new room!
Winter Ball was two days after my birthday. I asked Joey, and Ashley asked Jake! (girls choice)We all just went as "Friend Dates" haha if that makes sense! We all had a BLAST!
For our day activity we went bowling and then got ice cream! Funny thing is, there was 18 people in our group! Yeah, it was huge! 9 couples! :) the more the merrier right?
This is me before my "first date" ha mom couldn't resist.Ash and I!
Joey, Me, Jake, and Ashley:) I love these guys! These are the beautiful flowers Joey gave me when I picked him up for dinner!
This is Ash and I in our dresses before the dinner and dance!
Joey and I :)
Our hot dates ;)
The 4 of us getting ready to go to dinner! My favorite picture of all time!
At La Ferovia! A delicious Italian resturant!
Joey and Jake cheesin it up at dinner!
Micah and Luek! Two of my best friends:)

Not even half of the group!!

Fun times:)

I had the time of my life at the dance! We all had so much fun!! I would put the actual dance pictures up, but I can't get my scanner to work! So as soon as I figure it out I'll post them (:

Since the dance, Life has been a bit crazy, but worth it.

I got a rose on Valentine's day from Conner and Joey. They are the best! All the girls in our friend group got one!

Ash took me out for my belated birthday on Saturday and surprised me with a girls day out! Costa Vida and Valentine's Day! I love her! She is the best friend ever!

School is great! Boys are great (: ! and Life in general is just good!

0 things said about my life: