Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Time! A little late :)

Christmas this year was so great! My family and friends had a ton of fun over the break, and we all were just really close! That's my favorite thing about Christmas!! This Christmas Eve, we started a new tradition of having Grandma and Grandpa Hunter come over for dinner and games! It was so much fun! It's great to spend time with them. Especially around Christmas!
On Christmas Eve the kids always do brother/sister gifts, then get pajama's. So we did our gifts, then started our quarters/candy game :) (mom got a little into it this year... ha)
Sorry about my eyes in almost all of these pictures... I have no idea what I was doing.
Caden gave me the move A Walk To Remeber!! Love that show..
Aw.. :) ha ha mom thought we were dorks.
Gettin ready for quarters!! And candy...
Comin up the stairs on Christmas morning in our cute new pajama's!!

Cade and I openin presents.
Um... I was tired?

Ally and I in our Christmas dresses :)
The phrase.. Best Christmas Ever pretty much sums it up!
Now 2010 is here and it's going to be an AWESOME year! Birthday in 20 days, driving test Saturday and Monday :) , Winter Ball in 22 days, the Day of Celebration, what more could you ask for? :)

0 things said about my life: